The Technology Centre will be responsible for:
- harmonising and upgrading instruments and procedures across AnaEE platforms;
- organising technology foresight workshops and technology sessions;
- developing innovative technology and contributing to its commercialization process;
- training on new technologies and procedures related to Quality, Innovation and Industry Liaisons;
- feeding the Technology section of the AnaEE portal and managing an open technical forum.
Technology is at the heart of the experimental approach of AnaEE. The experimental simulations of various levels of ecosystems drivers as well as the measurements of response variables require sophisticated equipment and instrumentation. It is necessary for platforms to master these techniques and to stay up-to-date with cutting-edge technologies leading to new understanding of processes.
Figure legend: Scheme of the Technology Centre presenting its functions and the planned staff.