The Interface & Synthesis Centre will be responsible for:
- organising scientific and societal prospective studies and the lobbying for new research programs;
- setting-up project building capacity;
- elaborating outreach material directly related to AnaEE results;
- organising worldwide ecosystem science syntheses;
- elaborating societal scenarios and innovation needs beyond AnaEE results;
- feeding the Interface and Synthesis Centre section of the AnaEE portal.
AnaEE must be involved with the most pressing set of scientific and societal issues that can be identified or anticipated. This will be achieved by establishing, upstream of the experimentation, strong links with stakeholders and scientists in order to identify the future ecosystem science challenges and to transform them into fundable research programs.
AnaEE also needs to increase the visibility and use of its results downstream of its experimental activities. In addition to the delivery of the scientific data and of the scientific papers published by the platforms users, AnaEE will prepare scientific synthesis, societal recommendations, innovation perspectives and outreach material to support the needs of various stakeholders such as policy makers, industry, education professionals and citizens.
Figure legend: Scheme of the Interface & Synthesis Centre presenting its functions and the planned staff.